What’s the best way to spend your vacation? I’d have to say it’s a cruise trip, especially one that takes you from Mumbai to Goa and back. If you’re going on vacation with family and friends (and why wouldn’t you?) there’s no better way to get the time together that you need. Even if you think this may not be up your alley, it’s worth checking out some of these awesome Mumbai To Goa cruise trips – they may surprise you!
Should I go on a cruise trip?
Cruise trips are an excellent way to spend your vacation because the boat provides accommodations and food, while you can enjoy the destination’s sights. Cruises are also great for families with young children because you won’t have to worry about them getting restless on the way there or back.
Cruise trips allow you plenty of time for relaxation, which is what vacations are all about. The days on board will go by quickly and before you know it, it’ll be time to go home. You might even find that cruising will become your new favorite way to travel!
Why is it so popular?
Many people are looking for the best way to spend their vacation. Usually, these people like luxury and being able to relax. That is why more and more people are booking cruises. Cruises offer you the chance to see different parts of the world while staying in a luxurious location that has many amenities and activities available to you. The Mumbai-Goa cruise is one of the most popular cruises right now because it offers all of this at an affordable price. This is especially good for those who want to take their family or friends on vacation with them but don’t want it to be too expensive.
What will my daily life be like?
– As the day starts, you will be awakened by the sounds of seagulls and waves crashing on the beach. One of the first things you will do is make your way to the deck, where you can take in the scenery while sipping on your morning cup of coffee. Enjoying an early morning swim is another great way to start your day!
– You can also spend some time lounging in one of our many lounge chairs or read a book from our library about topics like history or marine life. Other activities include surfing lessons and kayaking trips.
– After breakfast, head down for some shopping at our local market or stroll through one of our cultural villages!
How do I get ready for this trip?
A cruise is the perfect vacation. With many different ports of call, you can explore new destinations every day and never get bored! You’ll be surrounded by other like-minded people on your trip, so socializing will be an easy task. Plus, you’ll have all the food and entertainment options you need without any of the planning that goes into a land-based vacation. But before you book your cabin, there are some things you should know about cruises
Must have travel items for a cruise trip
- Sunscreen For this type of trip, it’s important that you have sunscreen with SPF of 30 or higher. The sun in India is intense and you’ll want to protect your skin from the effects of the UV rays.
- Sunglasses You’ll need sunglasses for protecting your eyes from the sun’s harsh UV rays as well as for blocking out some of the glare off the water and other surfaces.
- Hat You’ll want to protect your head from the hot sun, and hats are a great way to do so without having to worry about messing up your hair!
- Camera Just because you’re on vacation doesn’t mean that you should forget about capturing it all on film!
Tips for preparing your kids for the trip
There are many different types of cameras out there, but one of the best ways to capture memories on your cruise is with a DSLR. They are high quality and allow you to change the settings depending on what you’re shooting. You can set it up in advance if you have time and even go so far as to research your photo’s subject beforehand. Once you get your shot, make sure that you adjust the aperture size and shutter speed for the type of shot that you’re going for- this will increase or decrease how much light gets into your camera which will affect the outcome of your photo.
Taking great pictures from on board
Capturing memories while on board is easy with our on-site photography service. With packages starting at just Rs. 2,000 (Approx $25 USD) for 12 hours of photography and up to 16 prints, you can choose the package that suits your needs. We also offer custom packages with unlimited prints for as low as Rs. 5,000 (Approx $75 USD).
If you’re looking for something more unique, we offer three hour photo sessions which include 10 images from the day, video footage and a CD of photos.
If you are looking for a great way to spend your next vacation, then we highly recommend the Mumbai-Goa cruise. It is not only relaxing but also perfect for friends and family looking for something different from the typical beach getaway. The food is fantastic and always fresh with an endless supply of Indian delicacies, and the scenery is breathtaking. With so many things to do onboard, there will never be a dull moment on this wonderful cruise.